The Obaby Nika range offers a contemporary design, due to its clean lines and textured oak effect finish, that will fit perfectly in today’s modern nursery.
For the smaller nursery, Obaby have created the Nika Mini cot bed. More compact than the full-sized Nika cot bed without compromising on features, the Nika Mini has three mattress base positions, the highest allowing you to put down and pick up your newborn without straining your back through unnecessary bending. As your little one starts to develop and become more active, the mattress base can then be lowered by a further two positions keeping them safe and secure at all times while the teething rails protect their delicate first teeth.
When your little one is standing confidently, the Nika can be easily transformed into a stylish toddler bed that still offers the familiarity they are used to and helps them to transition in an often-daunting time.
The Nika Mini requires an Obaby 120 x 60cm mattress, available separately.
* Textured oak wood effect finish
* Adjustable, three-position base height
* Teething rails ensure delicate teeth are protected
* Suitable from birth to approximately four years old
* Requires mattress measuring 120 x 60cm, available separately
* Coordinates perfectly with the Obaby Nika furniture range